Still Here Without You (lyrics)

conveying a feeling of solitude and longing.



Verse 1

The room still smells like yesterday

Your laughter stuck inside the walls

I talk to shadows on the floor

Like they might answer when I call

Your jacket’s hanging by the door

I swear it breathes when I’m alone

I trace the shape of what we were

On cracks inside my broken phone


The clock keeps moving, I don’t know how

Time feels cruel when love is gone

Everyone says, “You’ll heal somehow”

But healing feels like moving on

And I’m not ready to forget

The way your eyes said “stay”

I’d trade the future they all promise

Just to have one more yesterday


Pre-Chorus

I learned the hard way, love can fade

Without a warning or goodbye

One moment we were everything

Next moment I’m just asking why


Chorus

I’m still here without you

Breathing but barely alive

Counting the cracks in the ceiling

While you’re learning how to survive

I’m still here without you

Screaming in rooms with no sound

If love is a place we once lived in

Then tell me why I’m locked out now


Verse 2

I see your name in strangers’ faces

Hear your voice in crowded trains

Every love song feels like theft

They steal my sleep, they steal my pain

I replay words I shouldn’t have said

Rewrite fights we couldn’t win

If silence had a sharpest edge

That’s where my thoughts keep cutting in


You said we’d grow, not grow apart

That distance wouldn’t change a thing

But promises are fragile glass

They shatter faster than they sing

I held you like you were my home

You left like home was never real

Now I’m a guest inside my skin

Trying to remember how to feel


Pre-Chorus

They say the heart knows how to heal

But mine just knows how to break

It memorized the way you left

And forgot what it should take


Chorus

I’m still here without you

Breathing but barely alive

Every road leads back to nowhere

Every dream ends in goodbye

I’m still here without you

Holding the ghost of your hand

If love was ever a promise

Why did it end like it was planned?


Bridge

Maybe I loved you too loudly

Maybe you loved me too small

Maybe we met at the wrong time

Or maybe we weren’t right at all

I scroll through pictures like prayers

Hoping one might answer me

But memories don’t change the truth

They just repeat what used to be


If I could send you one last song

It wouldn’t beg you to return

It’d say I hope you’re finding peace

Even if I’m the lesson learned

I hope your nights are full of light

I hope your heart still dares to try

I hope you never feel the way

I do when I say goodbye


Chorus (soft)

I’m still here without you

Learning to breathe through the pain

Wearing a smile like armor

So no one knows what remains

I’m still here without you

Building a life out of scars

If love was meant to save us

Why did it leave us this far?


Outro

One day I’ll say your name

And it won’t hurt this much

One day my hands won’t shake

When I remember your touch

Until that day I’ll stay right here

Between the then and now

Still loving you in silence

Still here without you somehow


#kopoze

#rehetra

#kopozerehetra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open Patreon Step by Step – Complete Beginner Guide

Love Built on a Lie: A Wedding Day Truth That Changed Everything

How To Create a Mobile Application, Publish It On Google Play store, and Add Your Own Videos (Complete Beginner Guide)