After The Storm (Lyrics)



              
showcasing a serene landscape after rainfall


Verse 1

We used to laugh, we used to dream

Walk hand in hand like a perfect team

But somewhere, somewhere we lost our way

Fighting through the nights, we drifted away


Pre-Chorus

It was your words, it was my pride

Neither one willing to step aside

Tears fell down, the room went cold

And that’s how we let it all unfold


Chorus

But after the storm, after the rain

We'll find each other and heal the pain

We’ll learn again to love like we did before

I promise, this time we’ll fight for more

After the storm, after the night

We’ll come back together and make it right

We’ll rebuild the dream we thought was lost

After the storm, we’ll pay the cost


Verse 2

It’s been a year, I’ve felt the ache

The empty spaces we used to take

The quiet nights, the lonely calls

I missed your voice, I missed it all


Pre-Chorus

I wonder if you feel the same

The broken heart, the endless blame

But maybe time can heal the scars

And guide us back under the stars


Chorus

But after the storm, after the rain

We'll find each other and heal the pain

We’ll learn again to love like we did before

I promise, this time we’ll fight for more

After the storm, after the night

We’ll come back together and make it right

We’ll rebuild the dream we thought was lost

After the storm, we’ll pay the cost


Bridge

And now we’re standing, face to face

The years have passed, but not erased

The love we shared, the memories too

I see it now, I see it in you


I know we’re not the same as before

But I can’t ignore what I still adore

So let’s take a chance, let’s make it right

We’ll walk together into the light


Chorus

After the storm, after the rain

We'll find each other and heal the pain

We’ll learn again to love like we did before

I promise, this time we’ll fight for more

After the storm, after the night

We’ll come back together and make it right

We’ll rebuild the dream we thought was lost

After the storm, we’ll pay the cost


Outro

After the storm, after the tears

We’ll hold each other through the years

And we’ll get married, we’ll say “I do”

Because I never stopped loving you

After the storm, after the rain

We’ll rise above it all, we’ll break the chains

Together forever, hand in hand

Through every storm, we’ll make our stand




👉Written by kopozerehetrablog


🔷Viewers are welcome to share these lyrics and create vocal or musical covers.

Your passion for music is appreciated thank you for supporting Kopozerehetra Blog.


 🤝Important advice (to protect you)


- Do not copy famous song melodies when singing.


- Keep the lyrics exactly as posted.



#kopoze

#rehetra

#kopozerehetra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open Patreon Step by Step – Complete Beginner Guide

Love Built on a Lie: A Wedding Day Truth That Changed Everything

How To Create a Mobile Application, Publish It On Google Play store, and Add Your Own Videos (Complete Beginner Guide)